Thursday, January 27, 2011

Newww

Sorry fellas, I haven't posted lately
FYI, I got some new things in my life. New house, new friends, new school, new pet :) I choose 19 because it's quite near from my house. Sooo, how was my first day? My first day was going... great but quite flat. Thinking that I'm a freshman in my school, so I decided to be more quiet than usual. So how's my new house? I love it! especially my room and the livingroom. But I'm a little bit sad because there's no swimming pool here :[ hahaha but it's still great, it's enough for me :) alhamdulillah. Anyway, last week i bought a fish! It is very cute and I love it. you know cupang? hahaha anyway I don't know what's cupang in english :p okay idc. Yes, I bought Cupang named Bolo. It's blue, my favorite color.

AND I WANNA SAY :

I Miss Kiki and Nadine SO MUCH :'(

By the way, VISIT ------> CAROUSEL 2011!
Closing : 29 January 2011.
more info, mention @carousel1922 #numpangpromo

byee :)

0 comments: